Set the foundation for system-wide performance improvement.
Due to high-cost and irrational variation in acute care settings, optimizing quality, cost, safety and service is critical to achieving value-based care goals. Improving clinical, financial and operational performance of acute care allows you to better manage value-based care initiatives whether they are bundled payments, quality incentives or risk-based payment models.
- Reduce irrational variation in acute care to achieve substantial ROI as you improve margins.
- Build a positive relationship with physician groups and allows them to drive system-wide change through positive deviance, collaboration, and methodical approach to empirical metrics.
- Set the foundation for physician-led change and organizational accountability to value-based care goals.
Effectively distribute organizational goals throughout acute care settings to communicate specifically what each provider needs to do differently.
- Automate the identification of irrational variation.
- Automate Performance Improvement Plans - Track commitments and accountabilities to ensure successful improvement efforts and continually monitor progress towards goals.
- Model the impact of standardization efforts to quantify the value of cost, quality, safety and service improvements in acute care.
- Enable alignment of provider compensation through clear empirical goals across all domains of acute care.
WhiteCloud allows us to discover ways in which we may begin to change our behaviors. When this happens, health outcomes for our patients are improved.
Engage providers in continuous performance improvement to accelerate progress of quality, cost, safety and service goals across all acute service lines.
Identify irrational variation in care, establish performance measures and targets (contracts, incentive plans, focus plans, performance improvement plans).
Engage care providers who are responsible to execute established value-based care plans.
Physicians collaborate, communicate, and adjust work flows to drive quality, cost, safety and service goals.
Record progress of plans, hold the organization accountable, reward and incentivize for performance.
WhiteCloud offers hundreds of individual acute quality/cost metrics and cohorts that allow you to get started right away to discover variation gaps and track performance against improvement goals.
- HCAHPS/Patient Sat
- Inpatient Quality
- Core Measures
- Cost/Charge Variation
Optimizing acute care performance allows you to gain or maintain a market leader position and protect reimbursements as you improve quality and drive better performance within value-based purchasing programs. It also establishes a data-driven approach to healthcare performance management and sets the foundation for comprehensive physician engagement, continuous performance improvement, and creates a culture of accountability to value-based goals.